All 10 art Reviews

Wonder tentacles Wonder tentacles

I absolutely love Serge's work as well, and I must say that you did an excellent piece with his tentacle shading style in mind. I love the way you shaded the face and the armor! Your work is positively lovely.

Spinalpalm Spinalpalm

Your style and shading are amazing! It has such a lovely feel to it!

Pr0t0n responds:

Awww jeez thanks!

Navy Cutie Navy Cutie

I really like the linework and the coloring!

DonCorgi responds:

Thank you so much RogueKelsey! :)

Crazy and Intriguing Crazy and Intriguing

I must say that I really like the angle and the general composition. Perspective is tricky! Yet you have placed the characters well and convincingly within the scene. However something to try working on is your general anatomy and painting. Harley's body and position are overall very good, but her head and neck seem a tad bit too wide and her face a bit too rounded. Another major anatomy point is the length of Deadpool's arms. For future reference, if a person is standing straight and looking onward the elbows are typically parallel to the belly button, while the fingers are parallel to the crotch. Upper and lower arms typically are the same length. His left arm is sort of 'curling' around Harley, and when drawing arms it may help to think of the underlying bone structure beneath it. Now in terms of painting, something to experiment with more in the future is contrast. The shadows in this are extremely subtle and aren't reacting to their light source realistically. A thing that may help is as you are painting, occasionally convert it to greyscale to see if the contrast holds up without the color. A thing I really do appreciate here is that you put a good bit of rim light in, which unfortunately many people forget to do. Wonderful job overall, hope that helps a bit!

MrFlowArt responds:

wow, thank you! You know how to write reviews well :p

The French Lady The French Lady

Positively gorgeous! Wonderful use of color, along with an interesting subject and composition.

AlouyMartinez responds:

Glad you like it! :) I'm always using lot's of colors in my work.

Quick Oni Quick Oni

I've been looking at your Oni girls for a while and I am in pure love with them. I love your style and color theme. Muscle girls ftw!

Earl J. Hickey Earl J. Hickey

Oh man! I loved this show so much. Thanks for the nostalgia haha. I rather like the style you were going fo, but the eyes look a bit deformed and asymmetrical, and the neck a bit too thick. Great job!

Shadow-Elf responds:

Thank you for the criticism I appreciate it! I agree with you on the eyes, They pissed me off.

Anyways, Have a great day!:)

Johnny Test Johnny Test

I love both the shading and the style so much. Perfect picture, great job!

Night Night

This is really beautiful. I just love the contrast of the girl to the blue background. Her pose, expression, and attitude really make me curious about her and the world she is in. Great job!

Random pink hair girl Random pink hair girl

I really love the expression, anatomy, style and pretty much all of it! However, I feel like the lower parts of the arms seem a bit too short. Love the rest of it though, awesome job!